Recent Posts

Sep 6, 2017

Kwasu Student Union Election Time Table 2017


Greatest Gbagba!
Greatest GboGbo!!
Greatest Kwasite!!!

This begins the enchantments of Nigerian student union leaders and/or 'comrades' as they are referred to. Well, since I was in primary school, I've been hearing the statements and I have used them too. Unfortunately, I don't know how, where and when it all started. Worse still, I don't have a clue what the statement mean.

I'd love to know what the statements mean. I also want to know how, where and  when the phrases where first used. Finally, who are the people who first used them?

Jekayinoluwa Olabemiwo ~ J-k

The GbaGba GboGbo is about to get real as the Time Table for the first ever Student Union Government Election of Kwara State University, is finally out!!
Contained in the Election Time Table is the form sales date as well as deadlines and other programmes.

Below is an outline of the Time Table;

Send a WhatsApp message to 08089706175 for the PDF file.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment